2 Corinthians 1:3-4 - “[God of All Comfort] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”
"AUTHENTIC: Real Faith That Fits Real Life (The Book of Acts)
- January 6: Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- January 13: Who Crucified Jesus?
- January 27: What is the Gospel?
- February 10: How Wide is God's Mercy?
- February 24: A Prophecy of His Passion"
- March 3: God's Crucified Lamb
- March 10: The Wisdom of the Cross
- March 17: The Silence of the Lamb
- March 24: Good-Bye to Boasting
- MARCH 31: EASTER SUNDAY - FBC CHOIR MUSICAL
- April 7: Liberated Living
"AMAZING GRACE: Studying Aspects of God's Grace" (Sunday Evenings)
- January 6: Family Night (Fellowship Hall)
- January 13: Why We Should Trust God (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- January 20: Why We Should Spend Time with God (Psalm 37:4-7)
- January 27: Why We Should Study the Bible (Psalm 119:105)
- February 3: Family Night (Fellowship Hall)
- February 10: Why We Should Manage Our Time (Psalm 118:24)
- February 24: Why We Should Come Clean with God (Psalm 139:23-24)
- March 3: Family Night
- March 10: Why We Should Be Afraid of Sin (Numbers 32:23)